I know I might disappoint you. But what the truth is, you abandoned the one who do care about all this the most. And now you would never ever understand how could I just left and run away.
Just go, whatever place whatever corner in this world. I couldn't stop unless I get myself far far away. Far enough for all this sucks. It will be a long long long journey, the journey which leads everything to the happy ending.
The happy ending that you wished.
Darling,
there is no such thing you want and it's free of charge. You have to pay no matter it cost you tears, friendship or even a pure heart.
there is no such thing you want and it's free of charge. You have to pay no matter it cost you tears, friendship or even a pure heart.
But now there is nothing i could pay for this. I'm poor enough darling. ♥
「You always silent but never tell why. 」
There is nothing I could make my mouth open wide, shout neither tell.
Stand by my side and try, then you will never ask again WHY.
So, tell me what else I can tell.

2 comments:
哎哟,英文哦!哎哟不错哦!XD
@Yoong
抱歉…… 英文很爛。 獻醜了 :D
Post a Comment